Thursday, December 15, 2011

EDLD 5301: Week 5

This course has been insightful in that I have learned the importance and action based research as an administrator.  Action based research enables me as a future administrator to scientifically explore relevance educational topics and solutions.  The literature that I have read as a result to being in this class has functioned to serve as a creative model for conducting and analyzing data.  Being in the middle of my research project, has provided a unique opportunity to develop hands-on experience while exploring a topic that is currently impacting my campus.  

The blogs that we have used in this class offers a window into salient educational topics that are currently impacting my peers.  By participating in this process I not only have access to some of their concerns that may also be relevant to my situation but may also be avenue by which potential solutions can be shared.  Although scientific theory is vital to research, real world relevance is often an important aspect that is missing. 

Overall I do plan to continue this research project and I think by using a predetermined time frame will aid in my being successful. When this class is over and I no longer have set deadlines or assignments that are due it will be important for me to have assistance with dates and benchmarks in order for me to keep my momentum and maintain my focus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment